- + Clothing & Accessories
- + Fiesta Décor & Supplies
- + Fiesta Party Wear
- + Folk Art
- + Food Products & Candy
- + Kitchen & Dining
- + Textiles & Fabrics
- + Toys and Games
- + Gift Cards
Thank you for thinking of us as your distributor of Mexican and Latin American made products. We are able to offer the best prices because we do business directly with the artisans and manufacturers. In fact, we manufacture some products such as the halos, papel picado, and cascarones (confetti eggs). The other merchandise available come right from the homes or factories of the artisans that make them. There are no intermediaries involved in our purchases or logistics so our costs are kept low.
Furthermore, we are direct importers. We do not use product import consolidators which raise import overhead costs considerably. We are able to conduct business like this because of our warehouse and logistics infrastructure in Mexico. Other businesses require the service of consolidators because they lack the time, buying power, warehouse space, and experience to close purchase deals. We pass all of these savings to you!
All prices published on this website and listed at our physical stores are the best prices you can find around and by many accounts are considered wholesale prices. However, if you have a store or would like to carry our products for direct resale at your place of business please read the terms and procedures below. We only have around 5% of total items available online and not all items are available for re-sale. For a larger product selection we recommend visiting our FIESTA ON MAIN- SAN ANTONIO physical location. Gracias!
**TO BETTER SERVE YOU PLEASE SELECT BELOW**
#1 - If you are a large multi-franchise or multi-store company and would like to purchase in volume for
resale in U.S., Canada or European markets please click here:
Large Scale and International Product Distribution (Please DO NOT contact our stores. Our store staff will not be
able to assist you adequately.)
#2 - If you are a small to large retail company and would like to purchase in volume for resale in U.S or Canada markets, continue to read below and follow the instructions in "Step # 1".
Wholesale (resale) accounts are solely for serious resellers buying in quantity (bulk) volume and the intension for the purchaser is to directly resale the merchandise in a retail or wholesale environment. Please be aware that in order for us to approve wholesale status you will need to prove that you have a retail storefront or distribution operation. Please provide appropriate retail store front State issued certificate with appropriate NAISC. Our wholesale account approved customers are required to purchase $500 for their first time purchase; subsequent order minimum is $100. There must be a purchase at least once a month and must have a total yearly purchase of $3,000 to keep your account active. We reserve the right to deny or revoke active resale or wholesale account status at any time. Inactive accounts will have to request wholesale status again and purchase $500 or more after re-approval.
We cannot offer resale account status to businesses within a 15 mile radius of our physical store(s). Exceptions apply so please contact us if you wish to carry our products. Seasonal merchandise purchasing customers please speak with a representative so we can review your account.
Step # 1: Please Register Online
- If you have registered already please go to step #2.
- Register as New Customer online by going to My Account (top right of website). Make sure you fill in your company name and information. Your primary telephone number you provided including area code will be your storefront account number. On your account page also fill out the "ship to" address(es). Your email will be your online user name.
Step # 2: Please Send Documents
- Copy of your state issued sales certificate.
- If you do business in Texas, a completed and signed copy of Form 01-339 "Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate"
A blank form can be found here: Texas Tax Exempt Form
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX: (210) 738-1189
Step # 3: Request a Quote
- Proceed to make an order on-line of the items that you are interested in. You can just add a qty of one or how many you actually
- On the "Member Checkout Page" type in "WHOLESALE QUOTE ONLY" on the "Order Comments & Instructions" text box.
- Finally, SUBMIT your order with the following credit card charge information: Credit Card Number: "0" (zero), Expiration Date "0" (zero), CVV2 Code "0" (zero). If your account is approved we will send you and e-mail with your corrected costs and minimum for each item that you have selected (or you can look at your quote online in your account "Order History"). WE WILL NOT PROCESS YOUR QUOTE.
Step # 4: Wait for our Response & Contact Information
(Please DO NOT contact our stores. Our store staff will not be able to assist you adequately.)
After you submit all of the information above we will begin processing your request and will contact you once we have finished. Usually the same business day or next business day. However, if you wish to contact us please do so here: ADMINISTRATION OFFICE. When contacting us please make sure you have registered and state if you have submited your quote. If you have please have your quote number (receipt #) handy.
To expedite your registration please make sure you send us a quote request.
*All requests are researched and made active upon approval. You will use your same user email and password to order in this
website. We reserve the right to deny, suspend, and cancel accounts at anytime. Active accounts are reviewed yearly.
*Total minimum first wholesale order is at least $500.00. Subsequent order mimium is at least $100.
*There are individual product purchase minimums: Case, Bundle, or Package
*You fully agree and will abide by all of the terms stated above if you continue. You agree to re-sale the merchandise after purchase.
If you have any other questions please contact us. Thank you for your business!