FIESTA ON MAIN®- SAN ANTONIO STORE POLICY
Conditions for visiting our store
- Please watch your step inside the store. There is multiple levels throught the spaces and rooms.
- No Children allowed in property without full adult supervision. Parents are responsible for their children's actions.
- Please ask for assistance to handle merchandise or difficult to get items.
- Credit cards and checks will require a photo I.D. at checkout. No exceptions.
- We welcome everyone, however we reserve the right to deny service to anyone being disruptive to our associates or customers.
- Solicitations are prohibited and anyone doing so will be expelled from the property.
- No pictures are to be taken inside the store without proper authorization. All pictures taken inside the store are intellectual property of Mexico Worldwide, LLC.
- No strollers are permitted inside the store.
- No backbacks or large bags will be allowed inside the store. (All will have to be left our front register if brought inside. However, we will not be held liable for any claims of missing or broken personal property while in our possession.)
- Please lock your cars while in our parking areas and be mindful of others of how you park. We will not be held liable for any damage to your vehicle or stolen property while parked in our properties.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Please check current pricing before purchasing.
All payments must be in U.S. funds.
We accept the following forms of payment: AMERICAN-EXPRESS, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER Credit Cards (with valid I.D. only); Company and Personal Checks (with valid I.D. only), Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, Bank Certified Checks, and NET-30 ON ACCOUNT credit. (authorized customers only)
There will be a $25 fee for all returned checks from bank due to non-payment. Please be aware that all checks not paid within a week after your bank notice will be sent to BEXAR COUNTY district attorney's office for criminal processing and considerable more extra fees. Please call us as soon as possible if you believe one of your checks was returned and send us payment immediately.
At check out, we will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for the City of San Antonio and Texas sales taxes. NO EXCEPTIONS!(Unless you have filed a tax exempt form with us). For orders shipped to other states, the purchaser (receiver) is solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes associated with the sale. Please check your local and state tax codes for more information. All taxes are subject to change due to tax code updates without notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
An automatically generated receipt in our website ALAMOFIESTA.COM or other forms of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserves the right at any time after you submit your order electronically or by any other form to accept or decline it for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Will will not charge your credit card until we ship-out the package. All receipts at our physical store FIESTA ON MAIN® at point of sale are valid forms of transfer of ownership.
Availabilities of merchandise fluctuate rapidly every day. We do not guarantee availability of any item and any time unless your purchase the item at our store's point of sale. We will try or best to help our customers with acquiring the quantites and products they desire at point of sale but we cannot make any guarantees for any future purchases. Please be aware that stock avalabilities advertised online are subject to change at any time without notice. Our stock availabilities online are always fluctuating due them being linked to our brick and mortar operations.
EXCHANGES, RETURN AND DAMAGED MERCHANDISE POLICY
To keep product prices low ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges permitted. However, CLOTHING ONLY exchanges or store credit are possible within 30 days after purchase with original receipt and clothing tags still attached. NO EXCEPTIONS! Check all merchandise for damage before purchasing.
STORE CREDIT OR GIFT CARDS
Store credit receipts or gift cards cannot be redeemed into cash. We are not responsible for lost or stolen store credit or gift cards. Please treat these items like cash. Please keep your receipt when given a store credit as the receipt contains the store credit information. We may ask for your name and telephone number when given a store credit so we can look up your account information in case of lost document or the original becomes damaged or unreadable. If you are not given this option at point of sale please ask that your information is added to your credit receipt or that it is linked to your account. We will not verify identity when using a store credit. Your information is only used to find a lost or damaged credit receipt in our system.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR ALAMOFIESTA.COM SHIPPING POLICY HERE
OTHER IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS AND FACTS
Appreciate the art made by hand.
Most of our items are hand made by gifted artisans so they are all subject to slight differences in appearance, shape, and dimensions from one to the other. All sizes published in our website and documentation are approximate. Slight differences or imperfections make each item unique. Please, appreciate the art made by hand.
Product colors, sizes, or material changes or discrepancies.
Also, due to circumstances beyond our control, colors, and size might change without notice due to manufacturer changes in dyes or manufacturing procedures. Beware that due to computer or internet device screen settings the colors / intensities of the pictures may vary from the actual product.
Our Packaging Materials
To conserve the Earth and reduce your shipping costs all boxes and containers sent out with your merchandise are recycled or are re-used boxes. The boxes were previously used or originated from our warehouse and storage operations. Please disregard all writing or unit quantities imprinted or stated on the box. Refer to the receipt or invoice attached outside the box for package content and quantities.